Welcome to Mannat Public School
Affiliated to CBSE New Delhi affiliation no. CBSE/331097/SS-02414-2223/2022-23
- Mannat Public School is the top CBSE based secondary Public schools in Arwal Bihar. Life at Mannat Public School centers on a shared commitment to academic excellence, intellectual growth and high standards of ethical awareness, sportsmanship, along with a sense of community service.
- The school’s renewed efforts to empower the students with a keen interest in arts and aesthetics, is reflected in the numerous extramural activities organized to add depth to each student’s life. The school’s traditions and accessibility widen the spectrum of experiences for the child as well as the parent.
- The school upholds the founders’ commitment to excellence in all fields, to live up to
its motto- The Excelsior; being better than the best!
- Mannat Public School is dedicated towards the all-round development of every student through focus on both academics and co-curricular activities. The teaching techniques are modern, the lesson plans are engaging and the school infrastructure is state of the art.
- There is a strong emphasis on child centered learning and individual monitoring. The school has the unique distinction of conducting powerful and inspirational morning Assemblies, aimed at character building & equipping children with core life skills. A comprehensive set of co-curricular activities and hobby clubs focus on the holistic development of each child.
- There is a strong relation between art and mental well-being. Art builds-up problem solving and critical thinking skills in children. Music binds their souls with strings. Real education can be found beyond text books.
- The school has a strong sports program and has been created by keeping in mind all children and not just the naturally gifted sports people.
NEWS & EVENTS
ADMISSION IN MANNAT PUBLIC SCHOOL:-
- Admission Procedure
- Prospectus and Registration and Admission forms can be obtained for admission from the school office or online on cash payment of Rs 300/-
- It should be duly filled in the submitted, with the required documents and certificates as mentioned in the form, by stipulated date. Incomplete application may be rejected
- The registered candidates will be called for an admission test/interview
- Admission are done purely on the basis of written test, counselling and also according to the availability of seats in each class from Pre Nursery to class XIth.
- For admission to different classes, tests are conducted of the standard of the class passed
- There is no written test for admission up to std I ; however, children are required to appear for physical verification /counselling. It is essential for both the parents to accompany the child. Overall growth observation, self reliance are the main considerations for admission
- Admission will be made strictly on the basis of seats available in the respective class
- Fees have to be deposited within seven days of selection, failing in which the seat will be class allotted to the next waitlisted candidate
For More Enquiry Fill The Form